12.10.2008

So I got a call today as I'm heading back to work from lunch - T was sick, and I needed to come pick him up. UGH! Does your heart not just MELT when you walk in and see your child sitting there looking pale as a ghost... clearly in need of some TLC that only his/her mother can give. So we came home, he's finally napping, and I'm blogging. However, I really don't have a lot to blog about... so I thought I'd pass on a survey for entertainment!

Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 5 years or more? HA - yes, lots!!!

Who was the last person you hugged? T-man

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my mom

Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance? negative - thank GOODNESS!!!

Do you find the opposite sex confusing? yes, but bottom line is they're too simple

How has this week been? nerve-racking

Did you have a fun Friday night? yes and no - I went to Indy to get monitor and cpr training for when Miss Anne comes home... it was kinda scary at times, but we survived and came home to a house full of boys.. T and his friends - that was fun!

Are you proud of the person you've become? most of the time - wish I wasn't so short-fused sometimes

What were you doing at 1am this morning? sleeping - hellooo???!!

Do you know a secret about your best friend and if pissed off would you tell? I'm obviously too old to be doing this survey, huh?! LOL!

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to? abso-friggin-lutely

Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? of course

Does everyone deserve a second chance? Yes they do - I might not like it, but they do

Do you have a best friend(s)? many

Do you get mad easily? some days more-so than others

What woke you up this morning? my internal alarm

What makes you not be able to sleep? Santa Claus

Who is the last girl you talked to? my mother

Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? Uuummm??? Not recalling... Oh yes - I heard Wasting Away Again In Margaritaville - go Team Vegas!!!

Do you like your name? like my nickname "JT" best

How have you felt today? I'm on the verge of not feeling so well, but I gotta hold off until after girls state tomorro night!!!

Do you want to get married? I am

Do you believe in true love? I do!

Has anyone made a difference in your life? lots!

Name something you are doing tomorrow? going to 7th grade girls state championship game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you ticklish? perhaps..

What are you doing tonight? hoping T gets to feeling better... we're resting!

Who was the last person you texted? NB

When were you last sick? can't recall -- sometime in October b/c I remember I couldn't go see Anne :~(

What are you listening to? music in the background of the PS game T's playing

Is your current hair color your natural hair color? with some hi/lo-lights

What time did you get up today? 4:46 a.m.

Do you want kids? I have one and I'm blessed!

What makes you happy? seeing children happy and laughing for all the right reasons and knowing I've touched a part of their lives

Are you happy with how your life is? I am

Are you happy right now? I am... stressing over everyone feeling well enough for the game tomorrow night tho

What was the first thing you did when you woke up this morning? brushed my teeth!

Are you afraid to grow up? getting there..

Do you like to read? love it!

Do you get emotional easily? depends on the day and how much sleep I've had

Can you sleep without blankets covering you? uh negative!!

Where are you right now? home sweet home

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? I do - thanks to the annoying reminder alarms... I know, it's for the best

Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight? of course - momma has to call

If there was a large spider in the room, would you stay? only if it was dead

Do people ever mistake you for being a different race? only Indian

What time is it?4:52 p.m.

Whats the weather like outside? cooooold

Who are you currently texting? no one

Are your fingernails painted? rarely

Are you taller than 5'6"? close... 5' 5.5"

What was the last thing you ate? a few chocolate chips

Is your hair longer than your shoulders? nope

What will the date be one month from today? January 10th

2 comments:

Jen K said...

Awww...poor little guy! Same thing happened to us last week!! I had to pick Wyatt up just before 2pm because his eye was all red & funky. Took him to Ambucare & they decided to go ahead & treat him for mild conjunctivitis. He just LOVED the eyedrops - NOT!

Wyatt was eager to tell me as soon as he got in the car today about Trevor's dog & how he brought pics to school today. :)

I hope he is feeling better soon!

Jen K said...

P.S. At 1:00am this morning...I WISH that I had been sleeping, instead of working. ;)

ILL.... INI

ILL.... INI
ROSEBOWL - JAN 1, 2008