11.29.2008

When I become an official Wine-O, I'm moving to Argentina...



Why? Because I've learned they have my all-time FAV food/wine combination!




I think everyone pretty much knows JT is a Mich Ultra gal - yum, yum, YUM! Or maybe it should be gulp, gulp, GULP! But last night Nathan's cousin hosted a wine tasting fiasco to raise $$ for a trip he's taking. It was a very elegant event - you want to talk about a family that knows how to host a get-together - the award goes to the McCrary family! Now, lucky for me... they live in Atlanta, GA... so I don't have to share them with you all :~) I'M KIDDING! But if they lived closer I might hesitate to post this blog for that matter - LOL! Anywho... (I'm drifting again) - so last night cousin Tyler hosted this event at a local family members house (we didn't drive to Atlanta). Everyone sat down to a fancy place-setting and a menu with the run-down of the wine-tastings and foods ahead of us. NOW, I'm going on record to say that I've never been one to do the whole "certain wines compliment certain foods" - but I've been proved wrong yet again! The whole event was over-the-top superb!!! We had food/wine combos from several different countries - and yes, even my dearly-beloved United States of America! However, the combo served from Argentina was BY FAR MY FAVORITE! So when the time comes that I'm ready to give up my Mich Ultra... I'll be sending you all my change of address/country of residence.




A major THANK YOU, KUDOS, A++++++++ award goes out to Mr. Tyler McCrary - that boy knows how to do it! (By the way gals, he's young, handsome and one of thee most well-mannered kids around... so lemme know if you're interested and I'll set up a time to interview you. It's going to be quite the process, because this is fam is hands-down one of the best you're going to meet).




As a matter of fact, this is the same fam that were kind enough to let Judy and I stay at their house before and after our 3-day, 60-mile breast cancer walk in Atlanta. We were wined n dined each night pre- and post-walk... needless to say, I was hesitant to come home - LOL!




I haven't posted a pic in a while - so here's a pic of Judy and I after we completed the 3-day, and then a pic of me 15 minutes after that - LOL!



Okay, headed out to see lil' Miss Anne - can't wait! XOXOXOXO

No comments:

ILL.... INI

ILL.... INI
ROSEBOWL - JAN 1, 2008